2018 Art Competition: What matters most during the holiday season?
Palliative Care Australia’s online art competition is back for its third year! This year, the theme is ‘What matters most during the holiday season?’. For more information about the theme, see our list of prompts to consider when creating your artwork. Entries may be paintings, drawings, photographs or objects.
There are three prizes on offer:
- Overall winner as chosen by the panel of judges – $1,500 prize money.
- People’s Choice as voted by the Australian public – $1,000 prize money.
- PCA prize as chosen by Palliative Care Australia – non-monetary prize to have your artwork featured on our marketing and promotional material.
The judges will make their decision on the winners based on:
- The high-resolution photograph of the artwork – so please make sure the photo of your artwork is clear enough to see the detail of your work.
- The description of how your artwork fits with the theme What matters most during the holiday season? (max. 100 words).
Learn about the Judges
Before submitting your entry, please read the Terms and Conditions.
To submit your artwork click here. Submissions close 16 November 2018.
Palliative Care Australia would like to advise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander users that this website may contain images or names of deceased persons.