2017 Art Competition: Connection with Community
Palliative Care Australia’s online art competition is back for its second year! This year, the theme is Connection with Community. Entries may be paintings, drawings, photographs or objects.
There are three prizes on offer:
- Overall winner as chosen by the panel of judges – $1,000 prize money.
- People’s Choice as voted by the Australian public – $1,000 prize money.
- PCA prize as chosen by Palliative Care Australia – non-monetary prize to have your artwork featured on our marketing and promotional material.
The judges will make their decision on the winners based on:
- The high-resolution photograph of the artwork – so please make sure the photo of your artwork is clear enough to see the detail of your work.
- The description of how your artwork fits with the theme Connection in Community (max. 100 words).
Entries close 31 July 2017
Learn about the Judges
Before submitting your entry, please read the Terms and Conditions.
Palliative Care Australia would like to advise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander users that this website may contain images or names of deceased persons.